Monday 2 December 2013

Happy Advent, And A Merry Shrool !

Hello lovelies!

Well.... it's gone and happened.....it's DECEMBER! Seriously - where's the time going?! I hope you've had a lovely weekend and recovered from all the hurly burly of Thansgiving and Black Friday and what-not? Now we can all turn our focus to the festive season and for those of us who are flat broke and will be MAKING cards and gifts this year, it's the frantic dash to glue, paste, cut and sew, to paint and draw and generally cover the house with flying paper and splooshing paintyness. I always have big plans for being all nicely prepared which seem to just fly out of the window every year!

Anyway - to celebrate the oncoming season of tinselly goodness, here's an advent doodle of my cat decorating his Yule tree with appropriate feline fancies, and also a great big hug from me to you!


4 comments:

  1. this is so cute and artsy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww - Thank you! This is actually an Advent card for mum! xxx

      Delete
  2. Hahaha! Poor mices! Brilliant card! I know what you mean - every year I'll say I'll start in January. Here we are, december and just been dropped the bomb by my BiL that my sister would like something hand made! Whaaaaaa? Panic doesn't even cut it! Cue all my insecurities sprouting every which way - why is it always harder for family?

    Big Christmassy hugs to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh TELL me about it! *sheesh!* EVERY year I say:"I'll start everything in September"...every year i ACTUALLY end up sleepless for the last two weeks before Christmas finishing stuff off. *pffff*.... all in the planning - shyeah! But hey - if there's ANYthing I can help with please just shout, ok? And don't forget to breathe! Hugs - Shroo:)xxx

      Delete